DIGITAL READINESS EVALUATION
You'll get clear data on your maturity in each area, showing your current ability to navigate the digital world and strategies for adapting your business models to
convert risks and convert them into opportunities by cocreating conciousness and awareness through training and converting existing assets as digital assets.
- Drive Concurance Among your business leaders around your digital opportunities, vulnerabilities and gaps.
- Allow You To Measure your organization by industry vertical, location or business domain. See competitive analysis in the same verticals and
against leaders in similar LOB's whose strategies you would like to compete against.
- Analyze Contrasting Views by enterprise or see how other business leaders see their digital journey.
Our digital experts work closely with you to map out a clearly defined strategy for success that cover these core areas:
- Customer Experience
- Business model
- Leadership and Capabilities
To know where to start, understand where you are hurt most and tackle that one first. User Experience: Start solving problems. Stop looking at technology, stop
looking at ideas. If your ideas have failed, it’s because you have not addressed the problem for a particular type of audience.
DIGITAL NATIVE > DIGITAL ONLY: IT’S TIME TO BE DIGITAL NATIVE.
- Involve Everyone: Intrapreneurship You need a culture that stimulates & rewards employees to think like intrapreneurs. Disproportionate autonomy is what people need to succeed.
- Disrupt your business model before someone else does.
- Digital in the core of your organization:
- Process Do it, seriously do it.
- Do you have a future 2020 vision on how digital is transforming your products and services and how you need to act upon it?
As a business leader, your goal never changes: increase customer engagement value. While many challenges persist, so do exciting opportunities. Advancements
in technical innovations are helping companies achieve new levels of business outcomes. By bringing the power of big data and analytics to enterprises, many companies are increasingly becoming
digital businesses. As any enterprise going through its own digital transformation, our customers ask us about our transformation strategy, and how we can help them develop their digital approach. To
meet this need, Digital Disruption LLC created the Digital Transformation Blueprint to help you develop the strategy that will put you in charge of your digital transformation journey.
Our Digital Transformation Blueprint experts will spend a week onsite interviewing key stakeholders to get an understanding of your current KPIs, business models,
culture, leadership, and overall vision and success criteria. This will provide you with the following:
- Readiness Valuation: Evaluate readiness levels of data assets, IT operations, and cultural adoption.
- Competitive Benchmarking: Assess how you map against your peers across cost, reliability, and availability metrics.
- Digital Transformation Blueprint: Develop a customized adoption roadmap that provides you with the capabilities needed to achieve your business
- ROI Receive a clear value plan with the ability to track progress against investment and ROI. We will process this information for two weeks,
and provide you the following insight, strategy, and plans to move forward on your Digital Transformation Blueprint journey.
- Maturity Readiness Assessment: Learn your level of readiness relative to your peers across a number of KPIs, specifically skills management and certification, rewards and
recognition, culture and effectiveness, and overall leadership and vision.
- Competitive Benchmarking: Receive a detailed report assessing the current state of your data assets with recommendations for improvement. – Deliver analytics for
benchmarking your asset performance that will identify key opportunities using proven data insights.
- Digital Transformation Blueprint Adoption Strategy: Provide a custom plan designed to achieve value specific to your business outcomes, inclusive of an adoption plan,
benefit estimate, actions that will deliver those benefits, and monitoring of those benefits.
- Value Case: Approve agreed upon stated benefit increase, action plan to deliver the benefits, and progress monitoring towards those benefits with clear ROI.
What got you here, might not get you to where you need to be in the Digital Age.
“Identify Hidden Issues in existing models”
Assumptions vs Re-imagination.
FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY
In the modern
business environment, an organization’s digital strategy and corresponding transformation must be a top priority for the CEO and senior management team. Organizations can no longer dabble at the
edges by just appointing a chief digital officer or by adopting the latest tools and technologies—unless they understand how to make these moves a part of a larger shift in the business. Top
management has to be prepared to make fundamental changes in order to remain competitive.
The mission of the Digital Transformation Accelerator is to help organizations transform into digital enterprises. The
Digital Transformation Accelerators help its clients by providing a mix of development and training programs—skills enablement—along with end-to-end transformation—specialist capability
enablement—supported by digitally oriented tools and processes and a vendor ecosystem—delivery enablement.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ACCELERATOR OFFERS PROGRAMS IN THESE THREE KEY CATEGORIES:
Skills enablement includes training and development programs ranging from classroom and online training to reverse mentoring and project sprints—aimed at transforming clients into digital
SPECIALIST CAPABILITY ENABLEMENT
Specialist capability enablement supports the rewiring of organizations through specialist capabilities such as agile delivery, information security, and collaborative enterprise
Delivery enablement offers the delivery of customized software solutions through advice, support, and the orchestration of a Digital Center of Excellence as well as a partner
We help you institutionalize and operationalize Enterprise API Programs.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Getting Started with DT
- Mindset for Transformation
- Digital Value Chain
- Driving Value with KPI’s
FORMING A TEAM
- API Team Structure
MANAGING IT CHANGES
- IT’s new role in the enterprise
- Getting Agile for API’s
- Writing requirements for API’s
DEVELOP A ROBUST ECOSYSTEM
- Deciding what type of API Program to implement
- Marketing to developers
- Critical Roles for Developer engagement
DEFINE AND SOCIALIZE
- Federated Ownership and Security Model
- Design-time vs Runtime
* User Registration/Provisioning
* API Provisioning, Policies, Documentation
* API Lifecycle Management (versioning)
* Onboarding Process and Documentation
* DevOps – CI/CD tooling, Deployment Model
* Analytics – Customized Dashboards, Drill-down Metrics, Data Export
Monetization and Metering
MONETIZATION AND METERING
DISCOVER CANDIDATE USE CASES FOR ENTERPRISE ENABLEMENT
- Identify potential business scenarios
* Existing Data
* Existing Service
* Green Field (net new)
* Leverage BaaS Capabilities Create Business Use Case
Drive Iterative Requirements
Implement Pilot for MVP Demo
Engage with Stakeholders for Adoption and Progressive Refinement